Your key responsibilities and tasks will be:
· Lead cross-functional project teams (involving: Marketing, R&D, RA&QA, Manufacturing, Procurement, Sales and Service) facilitating collaboration, commitment and productivity, as well as directing and managing project planning, execution and reporting.
· Oversees all aspects of a project to meet the project's goals on time and within budget
· Understands and can articulates to the broader organization the project's objective, scope, deliverables and benefit realization
· Identifies and manages interfaces to other projects & initiatives
· Has deep situational awareness of the project and its interfaces
· Is forward thinking and proactively de-risks the project, managing the threats that can de-rail the project or impact to benefit realization and deliverables, but also leveraging opportunities that can positively impact the project's goals
· Is aware of the project status and risk and immediately escalate issues/risks to mitigate impact to the project's goals