Marketing Account Manager
Our client has an exciting and rare opportunity for an experienced technical marketing professional to join their team in Oxfordshire. Hands-on and capable, you will have a passion for technology and/or healthcare and a desire to build upon your existing experience within a Marketing Agency setting.Marketing Account Manager Responsibilities
As the Marketing Account Manager your duties will include:
Marketing Account Manager Experience
- Planning and delivering creative integrated marketing campaigns
- Cultivating strong client relationships to ensure client retention and satisfaction
- Supporting the Account Director on business growth plans
- Managing projects according to agreed timescales and budget
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times
The ideal candidate will ideally come with tech marketing and agency expereince however the latter is not absolutely essential. Confident and approachable, you will have the ability to implement and manage marketing campaigns and initiatives across both digital and print channels. You will have excellent time management skills and comfortable working to tight deadlines. A creative thinker, you will be organised and have excellent communication and presentational skills.Marketing Account Manager Rewards
As well as an exciting and varied position, a generous benefits package is on offer including:
- 25 days of annual leave plus all 8 bank holidays
- BUPA Dental and Healthcare
- Free fruit when in the office!
- Use of the swimming pool and tennis courts in the Summer
- Free flu-jabs
The office is based in North Oxfordshire in a beautiful, converted barn however please note that the company are adopting a hybrid working policy at present.
On-site parking is available.The Company
Our client is an award winning, creative organisation who work within the tech-communications sector. A fun and friendly team, this is a fantastic place to work.
Allen Associates is a leading recruitment company with offices in Oxfordshire and West London, recruiting for Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and PA/Administrative roles. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit www.allen-associates.co.uk and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.