Goodman Masson have partnered with a leading Financial Services company to assist with their search for a Qualified Allocations Accountant at short notice. The successful candidate will be able to work remotely across the UK and be available to see out the initial 6 month contract. Key skills & accountabilities required:
- Qualified Accountant (Min 5 years) or Actuarial equivalent
- Recognised accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Life Insurance allocation experience is paramount
- Life Insurance financial reporting experience minimum if no allocation experience
- Commercially aware and be able to tell a story rather than getting too lose in the detail
- Self starter who is able to operate with minimum supervision
If you have the above skills listed and you are keen on the role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.