I am working with a large public sector organisation who is urgently looking for an experienced Payroll Manager for an immediate start on an ongoing contract basis. The role is based in Birmingham City centre and due to the sensitivity of the work there is not the option to work from home .
- Solid career background within hands on Payroll processing (End to End)
- Ideally People management experience of a small team including training and development of team members/ daily workload allocation
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience of working with Itrent software.
Key Role Responsibilities
- End to End Payroll inputting and processing including starters, leavers, absence management, Monthly reconciliation, P11d's, PSA Reports
- Team management, workload management, including developing and identifying your team members training needs
- Keeping Senior Management aware of issues or escalations
The role is an immediate start for the right candidate and is well remunerated paying from £22.18 to £24.9 per hour. If you are interested in this role then please email your cv or call me on the number below.