My client is an influential organisation, predominately focussing on their commitments to the wider community. With a large sphere of impact, my client is looking to boost the team with the addition of a new member. They are currently looking to strengthen their finance team with the appointment of an interim Finance Manager.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Assist in the preparation of the management accounts
- Processing sales ledger and maintain purchase ledger
- Ensure full compliance with tax regulations and timely filing of accurate VAT and Corporate Tax returns
- Assist in the management of the treasury function of the charity, including cash management and investments
- Regular monitoring of balance sheet reconciliations and accounts
- Ensure appropriate fixed asset accounting
The successful candidate will be someone who can demonstrate experience with all the above on their CV. Full qualification status is not required for this position, instead the correct experience is all that is assessed. My client are looking for someone who can be trusted, confident and is able to bring with them a systematic approach to processes.