Job Title: Project Engineer/ Project Manager Salary: £55,000-£65,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus (Depending on level of experience)Location: North West Sector / Industry: Engineering/ Chemicals Job Reference: MK24NOVR
Are you an experienced Project Engineer/ Manager?
Do you have experience working on a COMAH regulated site, or knowledge of the regulations?Package Details:
- Salary £55,000 - £65,000 (Depending on level of experience) + Bonus
- Car Allowance
- 25 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9.5 hours
- Oversee the decommissioning project on site.
- Conduct risk assessments
- Liaise with clients
- Put together initial specification
- Organise and oversee contractors
- Work to clients hazardous legislations
- Chair meeting
- Create contracts
- Carry out contract administration
- Mechanical engineer qualified (Time serviced or Degree)
- Experience of running a project
- Good understanding of COMAH regulations
- Minimum of 7 years experience within a mechanical engineering role
- Experience involved in decommissioning projects (Desirable)
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to , alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data - These can be viewed on our website.