I am working with a large retail company based in London to recruit an FP&A Finance Analyst to join their team on a 6 month fixed term contract paying between £300 - £320 umbrella.
I am looking for part/fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA candidates who have a proven ability to form strong relationships with stakeholders and have experience working with budgeting/forecasting processes.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for using their analytical mindset to analyse and interpret financial data, then relating it to potential business trends and issues. Successful candidates will feel comfortable using insights they have discovered to communicate important themes and discoveries to company leadership. Main Responsibilities:
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Supporting business planning, forecasts and budgets.
- Communicating financial insights suggesting business issues to management.
- Improve data flow and information reliability.
- Work efficiently to stick to all deadlines.
- Cost base management.
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified or part qualified.
- Retail experience.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Understanding of the importance of strong financial controls.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- 0-2 years' financial analysis experience.
If this role interests you, please apply by sending in your CV below.