IT Support Analyst
Our client urgently requires an experienced IT Support Analyst to join their team based near Oxford, on a contract basis, initially for 6 months with a view to extend. The IT Support Analyst must drive and have their own vehicle, as occasional visits to a site near Gatwick Airport will be required.
The assignment is INSIDE of IR35. The role will be 100% on-site.IT Support Analyst - Key Skills:
IT Support Analyst
- Must have own vehicle and full UK Driver's Licence, as occasional visits to Gatwick are required
- At least 3 years providing Executive Support
- At least 3 years installing and supporting Windows 10 desktops, OS X, Office 365 Suite, Android and iOS mobile devices.
- At least 3 years installing and configuring computer peripherals such as external monitors, cameras, printers, scanner, etc.
- IT Help desk software versatile (Remedy, ServiceNow)
- At least 3 years installing and configuring end-user applications and ensuring they are patched and running optimally for the user.
- At least 2 years implementing and supporting Microsoft System Center Configurations Manager (SCCM) or equivalent endpoint management tool.
- At least 2 years working with administrative scripts (VBScript, Java Script, Powershell, etc.).
- Experience working with DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, Microsoft Active Directory Security Groups and Active Directory Group Policies.
- Experience with Mobile Device Management technologies.
- Must have very clear understanding of the cloud infrastructure, and updated view of the application / digital landscape. Low-code apps / Bi Dashboards / BPA.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/