Ref: 37525Title: IT Investment Project ManagerDivision: Information TechnologyContract Position based at: GaydonRate: up to £413.28/day Ltd (c. £315.00/day PAYE option)Position Description:
Reporting to E&I Head of Programme and Projects, the Project Manager is accountable for the delivery of Projects within JLR`s portfolio of complex IT investments spend within the IT Infrastructure arena.
- Responsible for day to day project delivery.
- Develop strong relationships with senior stakeholders and demonstrate an ability to effectively communicate at management & executive levels.
- Provide leadership & supports key delivery resources in a matrix managed environment, including those from 3rd parties in both UK and offshore locations.
- Provide effective and succinct reporting stakeholders via formal boards and through informal channels.
- Ensure a monthly financial reporting cycle is adhered, ensuring financial control projects and programmes.
- Able to act as an escalation point and expedite issues resolution through persuasion and pragmatism.
- Previous project delivery experience which are infrastructure centric, but also encapsulate upgrades of applications or re-platforming.
- Confident, succinct presenter.
- Track record of navigating projects through transition into service / BAU process, ideally gained in a multi service provider ecosystem;
- Significant experience of leading the delivery of complex IT project and programmes within waterfall and agile governance frameworks.
- Demonstrable experience of being able to transition from low level, granular detail whilst not losing sight of the strategic context.
- Track record of planning and executing projects with small multi-disciplinary teams to deliver project that involve a widespread of technical contexts, such as date centre investments, remediating legacy applications involving multiple different technology stacks.
- Experience gained in a multi service provider ecosystem; Project financial ownership. Ability to demonstrate experience of managing project budgets and associated financial lifecycle.
- Expert level Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to craft succinct and effective communication material such as project board materials
Scrum Master certification and/or other PM certificationAdditional Information:
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply for this role please send your CV to
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.