Role: Accounts Assistant
Salary: £25,000 - £29,000 plus benefits depending on experience
Based: City of London
Badenoch and Clark are working in partnership with a leading and well-respected London law firm on an excellent opportunity within their business development department. They are looking for someone with relevant experience in the Finance/Accounts department to join on a permanent and full-time basis.
The client has adopted hybrid working environment with 2-3 days a week in the office, following a period of training where this person is expected to be in the office for supervision. Previous work experience in the legal sector is desirable to contribute towards the smooth administration of the billing process as well as working with the credit controller to ensure collection targets are met.
Key responsibilities for this Accounts Assistant/Invoicing Clerk role will include:
* Review invoices, billing guides, and credit notes from fee earners to ensure compliance with SRA rules
* Input of invoices and credit notes onto accounting system
* Send invoices to clients or fee earners
* Support to the Credit Controller and fee earners in the collection of unpaid bills and various ad-hoc tasks as and when required
* Aid with time and invoice write offs, transfers, and file closures
* Handle internal billing queries in a professional manner
Key Skills for this role will include:
* Excellent numerical and analytical skill
* Confident in using Excel
* Experience in a professional services firm in a credit control or accounts assistant role
* Legal sector experience ideal
* Credit control experience is desirable
* An organised person with the ability work under pressure.
* Be pro-active, able to work on own initiative to manage your own workload
* Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and confident in written and verbal communication.
* Can-do attitude and ability to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://en-gb/candidate-privacy