Are you immediately available and ready for a new challenge?
Goodman Masson have partnered with a growing Financial Services business to assist in their search for a Finance Systems Analyst for a 4 month contract. The role will require someone to be available immediately and be able to work in London.Key duties:
- Continue to support the embedding of newly delivered systems capabilities through day-to-day systems support and issue resolution to ensure the Finance Team can complete each reporting cycle in the required timescale; working closely with Finance and IT colleagues
- Support the initiation, design, build, test, training and go-live of new reporting solutions as part of the IFRS 17 strategic change project
- Build the capability of systems and controls through continuous improvement and enhancements to the applications, recognising the opportunities to amend business processes
- Lead / participate in new initiatives to identify appropriate technology solutions and drive their implementation to deliver benefits to the PIC finance users. Maintain a list of changes, and support the prioritisation/scheduling with the Head of Finance Systems
- Undertake user consultation and requirements gathering for the Finance Systems deliveries, such as IFRS 17 reporting on FCCS, through to UAT and implementation
- Support the Head of Finance Systems and Financial Controller in ensuring that internal controls within PIC are fit for purpose and are enforced, measured, monitored, and improved where applicable
- Solvency II
- FCCS/Oracle consolidation
- Oracle Fusion
- Awareness of SQL
If you are interested in applying for this role and you are immediately available please send your CV to .