Teaching to GCSE
Long Term Supply Position - Until the end of the Academic year.
Full Time Teaching Position
Our client is seeking a Maths Teacher to deliver lessons to GCSE in an Excellent school in Enfield.
The prospective Maths Teacher will benefit from huge amounts of professional development and support. The Maths Teacher will be working in a hugely rewarding environment. The school achieves exceptional outcomes and has consistently been in the top 10% of schools nationally for its progress, as well as being judged Good' by Ofsted in all categories in 2021.
About the Role:
-Full time Maths Teacher for students in KS3 and KS4
-January start date
-Long term role with a view to going permanent
-Teaching students aged 11 to 16
About the School:
- Secondary School with GOOD Ofsted
- Supportive Maths department
- Supportive, consistent senior leadership team
- Strong links to other local and national schools
If you are interested and looking to find a full time, permanent or temporary role for now, then please get in touch!
Why would you want to work with us at Horizon Teachers?
• We offer both PAYE and Payroll Company pay solution and we will uplift your pay rate to pay you the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks in the role.
• A team of specialist education consultants with many years of experience and including many ex-teachers.
• We will work with your existing Payroll Company upon request.
• Earn up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals.
• We are one of the highest rated agencies with 4.8* Google rating from teachers, support staff and schools we have helped.
• We are committed to your safety. We are conducting video consultations at this time in order to protect the health and welfare of our team, teachers and teaching support staff.
Joining Horizon Teachers has been a very easy process thanks to Rina who is a complete star. Thank you for making it stress-free. - 5 star Google review
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.