My client, an international fashion retailer are looking for a Cash Management Manager
for a 3 month contract.
c£55k pa WE'RE GOING PLACES....
With more than 60 years of history in the bag, ours is a brand with an impressive heritage. Style is well and truly in our blood. As well as UK and Ireland, we are represented globally through our stores in Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Asia. Our e-commerce business is helping to set the trend globally, shipping to 125 countries whilst also growing our presence on the world's leading digital fashion marketplaces.WHAT YOU DO MATTERS...
Working in a busy multi-currency Cash, Sales & banking Department your role will be to challenge, identify and provide solutions and opportunity for finance process improvement which will drive the efficiency of the business.
Your key tasks will be to ensure the reconciliation and reporting on bank account and cash balances are completed weekly.You will be responsible for:
Suitable candidates should demonstrate the following:
- Managing a team of 4/5 and ensuring that all daily/weekly reconciliations are completed for our Omni-channel business. (Cash, Credit Card, Change Orders, online sales )
- Responsible for day-to-day relationships with banks and managing agents
- Manage internal compliance, authorised signatories and other internal stakeholder needs
- Negotiation of bank terms and charges
- Responsible for creating a weekly group multi-currency cashflow
- Opening (and closing) of bank accounts and integration of bank software and relative procedures and controls
- Reviewing the end-to-end cash office processes with a view to drive change and efficiency
- Define and develop cash management and investment procedures / policies in line with group directives.
- Evaluate, recommend and implement new cash management products / software to optimise cash management
- Setting up controls and driving change through continuous process improvements
- Coaching and training of the Cash Supervisor dealing with cash transactions and processes in line with current policies
- Overseeing and reviewing monthly journals
- Supporting ad-hoc projects
- Reporting and management of all aspects of cash shrinkage.
- Development and documenting of process flows within the business in order to identify efficiencies and suggest improvements.
- Loading gift cards and liaising with customer service on queries as required
- Analysing spend and costs on various services.
- Be part of the delivery of any new tenders and work on new projects for the business including a new business T&E System
- Good organisational and team working skills.
- Accurate and conscientious
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
You will be working with industry experts who are passionate about our brand and really know their stuff. They are focused on ensuring they deliver this knowledge to their team to support with their development with the business. What better way to learn and develop your career than alongside someone who has been there and done it themselves!
It's not all work and no play here either...we all work hard but we also like to have fun too! We are a social bunch and regularly host events ranging from summer and Christmas parties, bake offs, and lots of charity events!