We are working with the UK head office (Hemel Hempstead) of an extremely exciting global business who are at the forefront of their sector; a well-known, modern, and futuristic brand known and seen across the UK and worldwide in homes and offices.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join a small team that responsible for the management of consumer supplies and media across the European region.
To perform well in this role, you'll need to be an experienced, engaging professional with strong commercial acumen and marketing knowledge, with a comprehensive knowledge of the marketplace and customer values.
Ideally, we are looking for someone that can offer full time commitment to this role, working 2 days in the Hemel Hempstead office and 3 remotely, although for the right individual we can consider working around school hours, but 5 days are needed.
The option to travel across Europe will be on offer for the candidate.
This project will initially be on a 6-month FTC and then reviewed, pro-rata'd salary of £54,000 to £60,000 depending on experience, + Benefits. Overview of duties:Product & Planning
- Track the product / price / propositions of supplies and key competitors to establish product positioning and as inputs to future products.
- Manage new product introductions and supporting communications including set up and ongoing maintenance of regional pricing.
- Creation, input and maintenance of product content in SAP and internal portal.
- Work closely with the planning team to review and establish monthly, quarterly and annual volume and revenue forecast for supplies by product and region.
- Use external and internal market research data sources to build and share a concise understanding of the supplies market and trend by brand, country, channel and product.
- Identify and implement actions to maximise sales and share by product segment, working closely with internal teams as applicable.
- Gain insight and understanding of the customer profile for the allocated product (s) to support understanding of the customer requirements.
- Working with European central marketing, support creation and delivery of supplies related marketing materials including product packaging, point-of-sale, website and online / offline communications and promotions.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop promotional activities with supporting communications, including: sales, business managers, central marketing, market research and planning teams.
- Assist the Manager of Product Managers to propose future Volume/Revenue/Profit plans based on knowledge of market and group of products.
- Daily communication with numerous Departments and teams across the business.
- Speak and present about products to both external and internal audience.
What you need:
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of key technologies and those of competitors.
- Product / project management experience within a technology or marketing background.
- Good communication skills; with the ability to network and manage stakeholder at all levels.
- Numerate & analytical with excellent attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- Speaking more than one European language will be valued.
We are actively recruiting for this role and looking to book interviews asap, with a view to getting started in the role immediately, so apply now! But please don't hesitate to call myself on 01442-531-161 and speak with Bobby.
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.