Marks Sattin are partnering with an exciting Media Production company, who are searching for a Technical Statutory Accountant to join their finance team. The role will be on an initial 2-month contract, to help the business through a busy period, with the potential to extend.
As a Statutory Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring compliance and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with the interim and year-end audits, as well as being a key contact for auditors
- Supporting with the production of year-end statutory accounts
- Supporting the current finance transformation project
- Assisting with legal entity rationalisation and liquidation
The ideal Statutory Accountant will be newly ACA Qualified, or equivalent. Strong experience in consolidated financial reporting, specifically within FRS 102, would also be highly desirable.
Please apply as soon as possible in order to be considered for this Statutory Accountant role.