An excellent opportunity has become available for an Accounts Assistant to join a market leading business services organisation who are currently going through a period on continued growth and want to have the right resources in place for when the Government restrictions lift further.Reference no: HT13792Accounts Assistant - About the role
The main focus of the role initailly will be chasing outstanding debt and agreeing payment plans. The role will then evolve into a all-round Accounts Assistant position which will include:
The successful Accounts Assistant will have:
- Bank reconciliations
- Assistance during busy month end period including posting journals
- Preparation of month end balance sheet reconciliations
- Assistance during year end
- Provide cover for other members of the finance team
- Ad hoc projects as and when they arise
Accounts Assistant - Benefits
- Excellent communication and team working skills with an approachable, motivated and proactive attitude.
- Experience gained in a finance team with an all-round accounts background including Credit Control.
- Competent with general accounting principles with good working knowledge of accounting entries and processes.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including strong Excel skill essential.
- Ability to work to deadlines, together with an organised and methodical approach to work.
- A confident and professional manner, with the ability to build strong relationships internally and externally.
- Flexibility and an ability to prioritise essential.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
- To start ASAP
- This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to progress within the organisation and develop their skills. The company are continuously growing and are a market leader in their field.
- On-site parking
- 3 days per week in the office and 2 from home
- The opportunity to work as part of a great team
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)