Finance Manager, Media, Central London, £55,000
We are recruiting a really exciting opportunity for a qualified Finance Manager to join a global media agency. You'll report directly to the Group FC and have line management of 3 part-qualified management accountants.Responsibilities:
- Timely preparation of month end management report packs.
- Supervise and assist with preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Supervision and review of monthly balance sheet reconciliation.
- Variance analysis.
- Review and discussion of monthly management reporting with stakeholders including discussion/analysis of variances to budget.
- Assist in management and training of junior accounts staff.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reporting packs
- Preparation of monthly expense tracking reports.
- Support Group FC with implementation of policy and process change throughout the group.
- Assistance with credit control and cash flow management.
- Assist with preparation of year end reporting and audit.
- Supervise preparation of monthly VAT returns.
- Fully qualified - ACA, ACCA, CIMA.
- Experience with management reporting for multiple subsidiaries over multiple markets.
- Experience managing remotely.