Senior Program Manager (Content)£300pd - Outside IR35 6 month contractRemote (must have RTW in the UK)
My Client is looking for a Senior Program Manager to be responsible for the overall success, retention and growth of their content marketing customers. You will be responsible for the direction of the content program as a whole and will act as a trusted partner to clients to help them achieve their content marketing objectives and lead generation goals. You will be reporting to the Associate Vice President of Program ManagementThe Role
- You will demonstrate a keen understanding of the principles of content marketing and lead generation
- You will own the successful delivery of purchased services, manage client expectations and resolve escalated client issues
- Works cross-functionally with content strategist, ad operations, sales and leadership teams to ensure retention and growth in assigned account
- You will achieve growth, customer maturity and content marketing performance objectives for key accounts
- You will proactively assess, clarify and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- You will have a minimum of 5 years experience
- You will have had experience in a B2B / Finance agency or similar
- Experience within an Enterprise or SaaS company is beneficial
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***APPLY
You can apply for this role of Senior Program Lead now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too. Maeve KerrConsultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.