A well-established, boutique practice with a regional and national reputation are currently seeking to recruit in to their Civil Litigation Department with the hire of a Housing Disrepair Team Leader.
The firm is renowned for its commercially minded, entrepreneurial approach and significant growth has been enjoyed over recent years.
As Housing Disrepair Fee Earner/Team Leader, you will be working as part of a busy and growing team alongside experienced Solicitors and Fee Earners.
You will take on responsibility for your own caseload of Housing Disrepair claims which you will handle from instruction through to completion. It is expected that you will be able to work confidently and with little to no supervision. You will be working to develop Legal Assistants and less experienced solicitors as well as assisting the Partners with growing the profile of the team
What's needed to be considered?
- Be an Experienced Fee Earner - Housing Disrepair
- Supervision Experience
- Strong communication skills with a professional approach to work
- Confidence in working directly with clients
- An ability to build strong interpersonal relationships
- A team player with a keenness to work collaboratively with colleagues at junior and senior levels
- A practical and commercial, 'can do' approach to problem solving
- An interest in business development
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Housing Disrepair, Landlord and Tenant, Rent Arrears, mould, damp, property damage, landlord disputes