We have an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Project manager (Financial Services & Compliance)
to join our clients growing team based in Milton Keynes for a 3mth FTC
Commencing - ASAP.
The Project Manager is accountable for manage project implementations from initial scope to delivery, ensuring approved projects are delivered to time, cost, and quality standards and all regulatory requirements are met.
- Gather, document, understand and gain approval for project scope, business requirements and business case
- Update the business case to reflect any changes in scope/requirements or expected cost
- Identify and gain approval for the most appropriate change framework e.g., Agile
- Create, document, and gain the relevant approval for project plans (including critical path) to ensure projects' time, cost, and quality standards are met
- Create and maintain project RAIDs logs
- Work alongside the ROI IT team to design, test and roll out new products and enhance existing functionality
- Ensure adherence to all Information Security policies and procedures
- Ensure all actions remain compliant with relevant regulatory codes of conduct e.g., GDPR, PECR, FCA, Health and Safety. Subject Access Requests
- Ensure financial metrics to support project/change initiatives are costed consistently in line with Finance requirements Establish, schedule, and conduct regular work stream and key milestone reviews
- Extensive financial service project management experience with a good understanding of compliance requirements
- Retail automotive lease/PCP renewal compliance (Desireable)