Ecommerce Trading Manager
Carter Murray have partnered with a multi-channel brand with footprint across the UK as well as a fully transactional website. With a loyal and extensive customer base and a wide variety and range of products, they are a well established and leading brand within their industry.
They are seeking a motivated and experienced Ecommerce Trading Manager to join their vibrant and experienced web team to help push the company forward.Job Overview
Working closely with the Digital Director, your main focus will be to design and implement an ecommerce trading strategy for the website.
You will be motivated to meet and exceed sales targets, monitor competitor activities, analyse sales trends and monitor and optimise the end-to-end customer journey.Key Responsibilities
You will possess strong commercial awareness with an ability to analyse data and figures, take lead on pricing, product, merchandising, stock management and trading operations.
Skills & Experiences
- Lead and manage the website platform transformation project.
- Leverage the website for new customer acquisitions via all channels.
- Responsible for developing and executing the online trading strategy.
- Monitor performance, driving initiatives to increase KPI's.
- Ensuring buying and merchandising supply chain minimize out of stocks and champion product availability.
- Responsible for the management of paid and organic search, re-targeting and display advertising channels.
- Deliver strategic direction for upcoming campaigns, promotions and new product launches.
- Executing weekly web content updates, campaigns and offer content to maximise customer engagement and revenue.
- Define the direction of digital content development to improve onsite engagement & SEO visibility.
- Work with the Digital Director and the Buying dept. to review prices on a monthly basis to protect sales and margin, including reviewing competitors pricing.
- Optimise on-site search as well as the cross and up-sell capabilities of products on the site to drive average order value.
- Implement Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) improvements and monitor performance.
- Undertake market analysis and competitor analysis, monitor competitor activity.
- 3-5 years' experience of ecommerce trading experience with a multi-channel retailer.
- Knowledge of web analytical tools such as Google Analytics.
- Strong knowledge of how customers interact with websites and how to optimise the journey.
- Experience and knowledge Ecommerce /CMS platform essential.
- Instinctive commercial flair to drive decisions that improve KPIs and performance.
- Ability to review digital design and know what works whilst remaining on brand.
- Numerate with a high level of commercial acumen and excellent Excel skills.
Applications are being accepted immediately, if this sounds like the role for you then please apply today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.