Billings Assistant (12 month contract)
£25,000-£27,000 per annum
An opportunity has arisen with a popular city centre organisation, who are looking for a detail orientated individual to join their Billings team for a period of 12 months, providing support during a system upgrade.
Reporting to the department manager, this role will include the following:
-Assisting E-Billing throughout the month to ensure all invoices are loaded into the respective online portals and informing the relevant parties where issues occur
- Auto imports of Sales invoices
- Sales Ledger reconciliation reports
- Assisting with Sales Ledger review for data migration
- Compliance checks on new companies
- Assisting the Fees Team with VAT approvals of invoices
- Dealing with internal queries
This client is looking for somebody with some existing accounts experience and strong Excel skills. This is a data focused position and requires experience and familiarity with large data sets and spreadsheet use.
You should also have excellent communication skills and a confident and professional manner.
Please apply now for more information.