Financial Accountant for an ambitious technology brand based in West London £45-55k + bonus + benefits
Your new company
A listed technology business recruiting a qualified Financial Accountant. The business success is driven by the quality of its people. They believe success is delivered through building long-standing relationships with their clients, employees, partners, investors and the agencies which they use. They foster a challenging and stimulating work environment where they partner with iconic businesses and projects allowing you to really make a difference.
Your new role
The role takes ownership for a number of legal entities within the Group and provides support to the Group Financial controller.
- Ownership for a number of legal entities with the Group including quarterly reporting
- Preparation of management accounts with commentary
- Preparation of annual working papers and statutory accounts under FRS 102
- Liaising with auditors to ensure smooth year end audit
- Maintaining and reconciling inter company
- Providing support and guidance where necessary to Accounts Assistants
- Business partnering with non finance as you get involved with ad-hoc projects
- Commercial analysis
What you'll need to succeed
- Practice trained
- ACA qualified (0-2 years pqe)
- Excel: pivot table / v-look ups
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a listed business which operates very similar to an SME. The great thing about this company is the exposure you will have to senior management and the progression opportunities. You will be working for a non-hierarchical business well known for promoting internally. You will take ownership over the accounting function and develop your technical skill set in a well rounded role. There is a friendly and vibrant working culture and team fit is just as important to finance capabilities so if you are looking to be part of a team and work in a collaborative setting please apply for more information.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette Solomou now on . If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.