Service Transition Manager - (Business, Ops and IT Readiness) - Remote working - £450 per day INSIDE IR35 Your new company
Global Telecommunications client firm based near Basingstoke looking for a Service Transition Manager to join the wider team.The client is looking for specific business, operational and IT readiness skill set for this role and someone with a strong stakeholder management. If you have experience in contact centers this would be advantageous. Your new role
MUST Have Business / Ops or IT Readiness experience.
What you'll need to succeed
- Work with the Senior Service Transition Managers to successfully shape and assure the delivery of the agreed portfolio of projects.
- Interface with teams responsible for the readiness activities and ensure the seamless delivery of requirements and management of risks during the project lifecycle.
- Identify key current and future issues whilst also ensuring compliance.
- Work with the Senior Service Transition Managers to ensure relevant governance is in place, with appropriate gated review stages and reporting on the readiness status and plans.
- Manage the delivery of an impact assessment for all teams and stakeholders.
- Build and maintain robust relationships with stakeholders both UK and where appropriate globally.
- Provide reporting on a regular basis to the Delivery Teams (project and programme boards) and to the Senior Service Transition Managers / Director of Service Transition as required.
- Engage with SME's and delivery teams to understand demand and provide early insight into business impact, to ensure the necessary engagement and investment are being made to support delivery and in life service and operations.
- Liaise with other business departments to facilitate and promote the use of the Service Transition governance framework.
- Ensure effective warranty and early life management for project deliveries.
- Produce support models and all required documentation for project delivery in line with the process.
- Collate lessons learned from all Operational areas and feed into Delivery and the Senior Service Transition Managers - ensure any actions are logged and tracked.
What you'll get in return
- Experience working in a Service Transition environment or similar, with knowledge of ITIL processes and qualified to a minimum of ITIL Foundation.
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of Service Transition methodology
- Advanced stakeholder management, negotiation and conflict management skills
- Ability to understand complex organisational designs and structures
- Results oriented with energy and passion to achieve and exceed stretching objectives and to deliver within tight timescales
- Strong communicator with a high degree of written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of project methodologies i.e. Agile, Prince 2 are beneficial.
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.