Project Management Assistant£180 - £200/Day Inside IR35Stockport6 Months
We are seeking a Project Management Assistant for our Public Sector client based in Stockport. Please note this role will be office based. This is an initial 6 month contract paying between £180 - £200/Day Inside IR35.
This role is inside IR35 - Due to the service of the role it will now be based on an Umbrella solution.Role Profile:
If you are interested in the above role - Click the "Apply Now" button now for immediate review
- To support the project management team in the everyday management of projects for which they are responsible
* Work as part of a project team, assisting to deliver projects to time, cost and quality through various phases in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
* Monitor and report programme and progress in accordance with project reporting systems and guidelines.
* Develop and integrate, effective support systems to enable the Project Manager to manage and control change.
* Process contractor possession and isolation applications so that they applications are complete and submitted to the prescribed time scales as directed.
* Monitor contractor performance indicators and provide periodic progress reports.
* Support the Project Management team in providing a safe working environment at all times during the execution of those projects under their responsibility.
* Manage generic and site specific methods of working and supply risk assessments to agreed timescales.
* Monitor so that HSQE risk assessments have been carried out by the contractor and monitor compliance.
* Comply with the Investment Competence Framework.
* Some management experience including project management.
* Educated to HND/HNC or similar standard.
* HSQE awareness, issues and principles.
Project Management Assistant, Project Co-Ordinator, Project Coordinator, Project Support, Programme Co-Ordinator, Programme Coordinator, Programme Support, PMO Co-Ordinator, PMO Coordinator, PMO Support, Project Management, Junior Project Manager, Reports, Reporting, Stakeholder Engagement, HSQE, Project Management, Risk Assessment, Risk Management, Delivery, Public Sector, Rail, Safety
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.