Calling all Digital Engagement Coordinators!!!
Are you a creative and digital savvy self starter?
Do you feel like you would thrive in a fast-paced creative environment?
If yes, please read on................................
I am currently working exclusively with a well renowned client of mine based in Colchester. They are located very near to Colchester town centre. They are looking for a Digital Engagement Coordinator
Role and Responsibilities:
• Ensure the smooth and effective implementation of the marketing strategy of the company,
• Look after all the company's social media platforms and create content in an innovative way
• Keep the communications planner updated with key dates and deadlines for all internal and external activities that have a bearing on marketing activities
• Suggest new marketing initiatives
• Help to grow the company's digital output through supporting the creation of multi-media content for internal and external use
• Systematically review and ensure accuracy of written content
• Create, schedule and ensure continuous output across the company's social media channels to compliment other marketing and communications initiatives
• Monitor and facilitate engagement across the company's social media channels
• Act as a pint of contact for queries relating to social media
• Monitor and grow social media following across all channels
• Support the production and delivery of email marketing campaigns by creating and structuring content
• Gather content and support the creation of news pieces for the company website
• Gather data for event highlights and year-end reports
• Monitor and keep record of social media and email communication analytics
• Produce marketing materials as and when required
• Attend events which may involve international travel and overnight stays away from home
The ideal candidate will have/be
• Able to use social media and email communications to engage audiences
• Good understanding of best practices and latest trends in digital marketing
• Experience of delivering marketing projects and email marketing campaigns
• The ability to create digital content for a range of audiences
• Able to measure and analyse digital engagement using analytic tools
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft and Adobe Creative Suite particular
• Sound knowledge of essential photography and photo or video editing
• Experience writing copy for print and digital platforms
• Good working knowledge of WordPress, HTML, SEO and analytic tools
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
What you will receive in return:
• An attractive salary
• A full-time position working Monday -Friday
• A generous company pension scheme
• Car parking at the office - This position will involve working remotely to begin with, but all staff will return to the office when it is safe to do so. Some travel will be required on occasion.
• The opportunity to develop with a growing organisation
If you have previous experience working within a similar role then please click on the link below and apply today!!!