Are you an experienced KS2/Year 3 teacher?
Do you hold a QTS?
Are you available from January 2022?
We are looking for someone to join a well-established school which is located in Ealing, West London. Our client is looking for an experienced Year 3 class teacher. Working as a primary school teacher you must be passionate and enthusiastic about teaching and have had worked with different students.
Please note: *YOU MUST HOLD A QTS* Start Date:
January 2022Contract type:
End of academic yearLocation:
Ealing, West LondonPay Rate:
MSPTeaching and general duties included:
What we are looking for:
- To inspire children with enthusiasm and a love of learning.
- To organise classroom and learning resources in order to create a rich and stimulating learning environment where learners are welcome.
- To have genuine commitment to provision within a play-based curriculum.
- To ensure that wide ranges of role play activities are at the very heart of the children's education.
- To ensure the appropriate balance of teacher led and child-initiated activities.
- To prepare and develop teaching materials, teaching programmes and methods of teaching
What REED needs from you:
- Must hold a QTS
- Year 3 teacher
- Experience as a primary school teacher
- A positive, calm, and nurturing approach
Benefits working with Reed:
- Must have a DBS on the update service or willing to undergo a DBS check
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
What you need to do now:
- Free CPD Training
- Dedicated consultant to assign you work, represent you to clients, and advise you where necessary.
- Interview Coaching
- CV writing support
- Competitive pay rates
- Pension Scheme
- If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply' below and submit your up-to-date CV for immediate consideration.
- Successful applicants will be contacted to arrange further interviews. Due to high volume of applications received, we can only contact those who have been shortlisted.