Key Stage 1 (Year 1)
£90.00 - £282.00
Vision for Education is seeking to employ a full time Key Stage 1 Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team to work within a lively primary school in Sunderland. The suitable candidate will be working with children between the ages of 5 and 6. Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications.
The role will be starting in November 2021 - December 2021.
Working as part of an energetic and creative team, the successful Key Stage 1 Teacher will focus on delivering lessons across the whole school curriculum, working 08:30 - 15:30 Monday to Friday based in a Year 1 class of 23 pupils in an outstanding primary school. The suitable candidate would need to have experience of working with children with mixed needs and varying abilities.
To be considered for the Key Stage 1 Teacher position, you must:
• Minimum of a PGCE in Primary Education
• Have experience supporting children with SEND
• Be able to adapt to different routines daily
• Have experience of SEND, personal care, and visual aids
• Be able to work between the hours of 8:30 until 15:30 Monday - Friday
• Have a DBS on the Update Service or, willing to undergo an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teacher who is passionate about delivering quality teaching and care and looking to join a vibrant and creative team, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Newcastle team on (phone number removed).
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call