An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Science Teacher with TLR to join a wonderful special school in Birmingham who are part of an outstanding Mulit Academy Trust serving SEN schools across the West Midlands. The school supports boys aged 5-14 years of age with complex social emotional, mental health (SEMH). This is a full-time long-term contract with the option of progressing to a permanent contract if successful in the role.
We are looking to appoint a committed, enthusiastic, and talented teacher who is aspiring to middle leadership or already in a middle leadership position. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in teaching, preferably both the primary and secondary phase, and have secure behaviour management strategies.
The successful candidate will:
* Have some experience of supporting and teaching pupils with SEMH needs
* Be able to work collaboratively with support staff and senior leaders in order to plan and deliver high quality educational provision for our young people.
* Be empathetic to the complex needs of our pupils and also resilient to challenge; understanding that at times our pupils can display challenging behaviours which are a result of their special needs.
* Enjoy working with others to share this journey of improvement and be keen to develop their practice in this specialist area of education.
We can offer you:
* A commitment to support you in developing new skills through a wide range of professional development opportunities and experiences
* Access to a Trust middle leadership programme of support
* The opportunity to make a huge contribution to the education and lives of children who respond very positively to high quality teaching
* A dedicated leadership team committed to supporting our staff
You will offer us:
* A Teacher who is motivated and enthusiastic who has experience of working with children with special needs.
* Your commitment to engaging and inspiring our pupils and the ability to make a real difference to their learning.
* Your flexibility, commitment, and excellent interpersonal skills.
Apply now to be consider for the role
Excellent Daily Rates of Pay