Your New Job Title:
Legal Dept. Manager (Japanese both verbal and written)The Skills You'll Need:
Qualified lawyer, JapaneseYour New Salary:
The City, LondonWho You'll Be Working for:
Trading, importing and exporting businessWhat You'll be Doing Each Day:
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Review and draft contracts and other legal risk related documents
- Manage documentation and assist the execution of transactions from a legal perspective.
- Communicate with commercial teams and external clients.
- Liaise with and instruct external lawyers effectively.
- Handling legal dispute and contentious matters
- Research legal issues and other cross border legal risk matters.
- Handling compliance matter (including, seminar and Export Control matter).
- Qualified lawyer
- Ability to conduct business in Japanese (both verbal and written)
- Excellent customer service and relationship management skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactive attitude to continuous learning and self development
- Liaison with relevant teams in Tokyo Head Quarters
: Permanent. Full-timeStart date
: Jan 2022Working hours
Please follow us on Linkedin: /people-first-team-japan
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.