Trainee Accounts Assistant, education support!!
£17,000 - 19,000
Our client are looking for a Trainee Accounts Assistant to join their outstanding company based in Weybridge. If you have recently left college or university and looking for a role where you can learn and progress in time, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
The Trainee Accounts Assistant will:
- Assist in the delivery of the departmental workflows
- Liaise with the client for accounts queries and missing information
- Work with clients and individuals to make a difference and be support
- Draft of initial notes for managers
- Scanning of clients' records
- Deal with year-end opening balance adjustments and dividend details
- Support Senior Staff
- Prepare final accounts pack to go to out to clients
- Assist with data processing
- Ensure checks have been completed adequately and in a timely fashion
To be considered for the Trainee Accounts Assistant you will:
- Have a Maths GCSE/A level qualification
- Maintain strong computer skills especially Word and Excel
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain a organisational and problem solving skills
- Be self-motivated
- Be a confident communicator
In return my client offers a great working environment and the chance to learn and progress in time for the right candidate! Please apply for further information and the chance to be considered.