'Recruiting for your future success.'
Our client is a full-service advertising agency covering traditional media, digital media as well as offering their clients their creative services. Their clients include prestigious property, retail, leisure, technology, and education brands with a remit to provide advertising, creative and consulting services across the UK and Europe.Trainee Account Executive£18k-£22k DOE Negotiable
| Mon-Fri 9am-5:30pm | Maldon based/Hybrid working| PPC/Search/Google Ads/Paid Socials| Creative, Well-Organised Marketer | Progressive Opportunity | Growing Business
As the Trainee Account Executive,
you will provide overall account support to the agency's clients working alongside other account Directors, Manager and Executives, reporting direct to the account lead/agency director.Duties (include, but are not limited to):
- Assist in developing, producing, and delivering marketing campaigns and proposals.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with both clients and media suppliers.
- Research various markets, identifying suitable media that meet the clients' objectives.
- Monitor and report on various online campaigns on a daily basis (display, social, search etc).
- Ensure smooth running of all clients' schedules, advising relevant parties of impending deadlines.
- Aid in the management, development, and growth of the agency's client portfolio
- Identify and research new media channels that may be of benefit to the agency's clients.
- Stay abreast of trends within the digital sector.
- Attend meetings as required, as the account lead.
- Ideally a graduate calibre with a related degree.
- Analytically minded and passionate about the media advertising world.
- Enthusiastic, outgoing, and confident.
- The ability to work independently, follow direction and work as part of team.
- You will have relevant media/marketing agency experience.
- Some knowledge if Google analytics, paid social and social media would be advantageous but not essential.
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our upmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.