Exciting opportunity for a PR Assistant
to join a growing company in Harrogate with an ever expanding global reach. Within the role you will assist this award winning business with their aim to become a household name in their industry and assist the PR team into their next big chapter of growth.Duties to include:
- Manage execution of PR and media relations campaigns, acting as ambassador for the company brand and products
- Co-ordinate PR calendar across all markets
- Conducting market research and identifying publicity opportunities whilst creating PR strategy alongside emerging industry trends
- Briefing, writing, proofing and uploading creative press releases
- Support execution of all PR partnerships
- Actively propose innovative ideas to encourage continued brand reach
- Build and maintain long-term relations with our media network
- Monitoring, reviewing and analysing coverage on a global scale
- Creating and distribution of department reporting
- Minimum 1 year experience in a PR-related position
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Proven copywriting and editing skills
- An understanding of SEO and backlinking
- Ability to work towards set deadlines
- Enjoy working amongst an energetic and driven team
- Confident in presenting ideas
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel
This is a rare opportunity to join a company and great team that are seeing continuous success and only plan to continue surpassing expectations.
In return you will be rewarded with a salary paying up to £23,000 DOE, plus a great benefits package.
Express your interest with us TODAY!