: up to £21,000Benefits
: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, life assurance, sick pay, private medical insurance, pension scheme, cycle to work scheme + moreHours
: full time (35 hours), hybrid working
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Finance Assistant / Legal Cashier to join a reputable and leading firm to work in their legal accounts department. This role ideally requires some previous experience as a Finance Assistant. Duties will include:
- Processing and recording of office/client receipts and payments in compliance with SRA account rules.
- Bill drafting, finalising, posting and preparation of client bills for fee earners.
- Performing accurate and timely client bank reconciliations.
- Dealing with transactions and client interest calculations.
- Assisting where possible on all cashiering issues.
Fantastic opportunity for a trainee cashier to make their next move.Finance AssistantLegal CashierLeeds city centre
Clark Legal provides a very personal, caring and confidential service, second to none. It welcomes applications from all sections of the community and tries to ensure that all clients for which it recruits select staff solely on the basis of their merits, abilities and potential, regardless of age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, political beliefs and affiliations, family circumstances or other irrelevant distinctions. Information supplied to Clark Legal will be retained confidentially as appropriate and used solely as part of your job search.