Bolt is a specialist search firm focused on the Training & Education Sector UK Wide.
Job Title: Sales Executive Skills Coach
Location: 90% Work From Home with occasional travel to see clients
Package: £4,200 Car Allowance, Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension, Private Healthcare, Annual Bonus
Type: Full Time Permanent
* Hold solid occupational experience within sales - variety of backgrounds considered
* Passion and interest in developing people
* Full, clean driving licence, use of a vehicle.
* Must be flexible with National travel.
* Train, assess and deliver the Sales Associate Apprenticeship Standard
* Deliver full training and support to learners with Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2.
* Supporting learners through regular coaching
* Occasionally visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather quality evidence towards their Apprenticeship qualification.
* Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
* Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
* Support, advise and motivate learners.
* Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner's needs.
* Work to learner review and completion timescales.
Desirable (Not Essential) Criteria:
* Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA
* Experience of delivering Apprenticeships or training
* Must be an excellent communicator who is learner and quality focused.
* Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
* Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
* Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
Bolt will always notify you of your outcome, successful or otherwise. If you would like further feedback, feel free to contact us at any time