Main Purpose of the role -
To Coordinate and facilitate the development and implementation of targeted Health and
Wellbeing support to Social Care Staff, in conjunction with the Health and Wellbeing Lead.
Coordinate the development, implementation and monitoring of Wellbeing
initiatives to social care colleagues, in conjunction with the Health and
* Coordinate and facilitate key project meetings.
* Responsible for the maintaining of records, evaluating and monitoring
activities and initiatives using performance indicators.
* Coordinate the production of key progress/ update reports
* Lead on the creation and co-ordination of communications (e.g., intranet
section, noticeboards, e-newsletter, etc.)
* Work in conjunction with the Health and Wellbeing coordinators in the
recruitment, coordination and retention of the Health and Wellbeing
Champions within Social Care.
* Work in conjunction with the Health and Wellbeing team and wider
departments to achieve its core purpose: creating an environment where
health and wellbeing is embedded in the business.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.