Digital Marketing Executive
Core responsibilities: Web templates, SEO and Drop and Drag (Wordpress Themes)
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000
Location: Birmingham, B7 - hybrid working 2 days in the office
CX Squared have exclusively been requested to help the continued growth of an IOT and mobile app UX tech business based near Aston University, whom have grown from 18 to 36 people in the last 3 years.
This role reports to the Digital Marketing Manager and will be the first hire in her team, as they look to completely build out their internal marketing team, which will present career opportunities and a chance to specialise.
As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will take the lead on digital marketing activities with a focus on web development and SEO alongside input on a variety of marketing activities undertaken by this award-winning SaaS employer who operate in the proptech scene. Personal Qualities
- Passion and drive to learn more about marketing and progress in your career
- Flexible, reliable, and determined
- Someone with creative flair whose ideas will be valued
- 2:1 Undergraduate degree [marketing related is desirable but NOT essential]
- Some sort of experience of SEO campaigns [on and off page]
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite [e.g. Photoshop, InDesign, etc] - promotional content / demo videos. Content for social - digital brochure / flyer brochure. This is NOT limited to Adobe, but could be other Creative suites such as Canva.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well within a friendly team across different squads
- If invited to interview we would love to ask to see some of your previous work
Assisting on and learning how to manage projects across the full marketing mix including:
- Website Development and Maintenance (Wordpress)
- Search Engine Marketing - focus on more / leads come from google SEO, outreach to backlinks, comfortable.
- Pay Per Click Marketing
- Social Media Marketing (LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube)
- Content Creation via Adobe Creative Suite and other programs
- Email Marketing - monthly newsletter subscirbers
- General marketing administrative tasks
- Product email update - 6 weekly
- Relentless Innovation. Everyone is encouraged to think in new ways for us all to always be moving forward.
* In It Together. Their Job Descriptions are not boundaries of limitation but a springboard for opportunities.
* People Not Number. They pride ourselves on nurturing long-term partnerships and their people are at the heart of everything we do.
* High Performing Culture. Here everyone is a leader striving for self-actualisation at work.
* Work Balance. Working hard is only sustainable when we balance it with family, friends and relaxation.
This role will suit someone who has either graduated with a year out in a commercial setting or even someone that has done their own freelance work.
Send your CV in to Dan Rodrigues or call to find out more information. The interview process will be a 1 stage video followed by a face to face in their office. We would love to get someone in this role before their Christmas party!