Our client, a well-established and market-leading Digital Marketing Agency who are based in the centre of Tunbridge Wells is seeking a Content Manager to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role, where you have been required to write both short and long-form content on all platforms, including blogs and social media. Any SEO experience would also be highly dadvantageous.
Based in the centre of Tunbridge Wells you will receive an excellent benefits package, including flexible working and a 4.5 day week!
- Writing both long and short-form content for clients, including regular blogs, press releases, web pages, newsletter content and Google ad copy
- Running social media campaigns for clients, ensuring keywords are included whilst targeting the correct audience at all times
- Writing social content and blog posts
- Liaise with clients to come up with creative campaign ideas
- A passion for all things content-related, ensuring all copy is engaging and enticing to the targeted audience
- Willingness to increase knowledge around digital marketing, social media and websites
- A degree in Journalism or a similar, content-related qualification would be advantageous, although not essential
- Ability to liaise with clients directly, understanding their requirements and coming up with creative ideas for their campaigns
- Ability to work in both teams and independently
- Excellent grammar and written ability
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail at all times
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business who are leaders within their field.
You will be given designated clients to work with whilst gaining he support and guidance from the team around you, as well.
CVs are being reviewed, so please apply now for immediate consideration.