Are you passionate about education and the difference it can make in the world?
Are you a confident and entrepreneurial Branch Manager/Senior Consultant looking for your next challenge in an innovative, sector leading recruitment agency?
Does the thought of leading a vibrant team who make it their mission to help teachers and pupils thrive fill your heart with joy?Join Teaching Personnel.
Make a difference every day, in the lives of pupils, teachers and schools.
Part of the dynamically growing Supporting Education Group, Teaching Personnel is the UK's leading education recruitment agency, with hundreds of thousands of teachers who have chosen us since 1996 and over 5,000 schools who choose us every year. We have 80+ branches across England & Wales and are the first-choice agency for over 12,000 job seekers.
We match talented educators with schools and whether it is finding the best teaching assistant to support literacy or a maths teacher to deliver curriculum continuity for a group of GCSE maths pupils, our teams go home at night knowing they have played a part in the education of thousands of pupils and in the careers of countless educators.
We are on an exciting journey of growth and we are looking for a driven and talented Branch Manager
to lead our London PrimaryWho We Are: Teaching Personnel Liverpool
Sitting within the wider Teaching Personnel team, we are a nimble and energetic team of 5, based by Southwark Bridge, London. We love working together and welcoming new colleagues, who are always supported to learn and develop as they begin an exciting new chapter within their career - after all, we've all been there! We are straight talkers and value open and fluid communication - it is our strong belief that everyone's thoughts and ideas count in our journey of continuous improvement. We work hard, but we also have fun and celebrate our successes.The Role
As a Branch Manager at Teaching Personnel, you will play an essential role in the success of the company. You will lead a thriving team covering a specialist sector Primary and build and grow your own business while managing a team of like-minded, driven individuals.
Should you choose to accept it, your mission will be to:
- Delight your customers through strong relationship building and delivery of best quality teachers and support staff
Who You Are
- Lead, develop and motivate a passionate team of recruitment consultants
- Embed and manage effective practices and ways of working
- Drive long term campaigns and candidate-led tactics
- Ensure productivity and create a positive working atmosphere
- Maintain and protect welfare and wellbeing of team members
- Demonstrate agility and flexibility across office-based and remote working
A highly enthusiastic perpetual learner, you will flourish in our team if you:
What We Offer
- Are passionate about the difference education can make in the world, regardless of whether or not you have worked in the sector before
- Have experience of working in a recruitment role (minimum of one year)
- Managed successful teams before, within recruitment or other sectors (at least six months)
- Are an engaging communicator at all levels and you are known for walking your talk
- Love building teams and developing your people to achieve their full potential
- Have a proven flair for spotting talent and matching the right people with the right roles
- Have a project management mindset: you think logically through stages of activities, you plan, deliver and follow-up
- Are curious and inquisitive and thrive on listening to people and understanding their backgrounds, needs and aspirations
- Enjoy teamwork and are able to demonstrate autonomy and initiative
- The opportunity to work alongside and be mentored by best-in-class sector professionals and senior leaders who love seeing you grow and flourish
- A career path that can take you to the very top with several opportunities to promote every year
- Access to excellent training and development and fantastic market leading technology to give you the data, insights and resources you need to succeed
- Generous holiday entitlement which increases with service
- Performance related commission (from £16,500)
- Eligibility to join our management share scheme
- Additional cash bonuses for performance
- Two awesome award nights a year (summer and Christmas)
- Holiday prize draws
- Discounted gym membership, discounts on purchases at a large selection of national retailers, free monthly cinema tickets
- Contributory stakeholder pension and life assurance
- Eye care plan
If all this is making you wonder what it would be like to work with us, don't hesitate: send us your CV and we will be in touch shortly to talk through next steps.