Fancy a change in scenery from your current client roster? Want to be given the freedom to grow and scope out your communications career?
Things are really heating up for this PR agency, as they continue to grow. You will be working on a varied range of clients, across food/drink and FMCG. You will be looking for creative angles that you have never worked on before, which is all part of the fun.
They really stand out from the crowd with their fresh, vibrant approach to comms, which means those that join, don't tend to leave! This is a great chance to really establish yourself within the communications industry within a genuinely lovely family-style environment. Sound good? Then what are you waiting for!
Plus, what better place to work as they begin trickling back into their new offices 1-2 days per week, in Oxford Street; the heart of shopping and retail. The ideal candidate will:
- Have some experience in consumer PR, ideally FMCG
- Will have started to build up some great contacts within existing and relevant media
- Be self-assured and confident; as you start to relish opportunities to take on more responsibility
- Take on early managerial responsibilities, along with the Account Manager and be accountable for the day-to-day delivery.
- Liaise with clients on a regular basis; with the mantra of 'quality over quantity'
- Have a key role in organising events and being a champion for coming up with creative ideas to push brand reputation
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!