Title: Senior Finance Analyst (Pricing Operations) - 37527Division: FinanceContract Position based at: Hybrid Working - Whitley and HomeRate: Up to £31.88/hr Ltd (£24.58/hr PAYE)Position Description:
Senior Analyst Finance (Pricing Operations)
To be the finance lead supporting all aspects of the development of global pricing & revenue positions for specific carlines. This will involve significant cross functional working and the capability to build & maintain relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Lead the development of vehicle pricing for specific carlines for all global markets in line with agreed strategy.
- Development & approval of revenue papers.
- Support the Product marketing team in the development and delivery of pricing/product actions that support achievement of pricing strategy and contribute positively to nameplate profitability.
- Support programme gateways through provision of Pricing & Revenue analysis.
- Interpret financial data to ensure that business decisions are made using sound and understandable data
- Provide analysis of competitor specification and pricing in major markets.
- Preparation of final pricing data (Priced OXO) to facilitate invoicing and formal communication of pricing via official price bulletins.
- Support the OXO to Invoice process working with Product Marketing, Coding, OTISS and RFM teams to ensure timing objectives are met.
- Ad hoc analysis, modelling and scenario planning to support Product Marketing teams in continuous optimization of the market equation.
- Support the input to the company's Business Plan & Financial forecasts.
- Supervisory responsibility of Pricing Operations Analyst.
- Experience of building effective cross functional relationships
- Good communication, mediation and influencing skills
- Effective business partner
- Knowledge of industry trends and uses insight to inform decision making and influence others
- Self-starter & capable of working on own initiative.
- Strong customer focus & team player
- Excellent analytical capability, attention to detail, accuracy and on time delivery
- Flexibility to prioritise and handle multiple tasks with strict deadlines and little supervision.
- Strong Excel skills (and a passion to improve them)
- Continuous improvement "mind set" with the ability to proactively identify and resolve issues using innovation
- Resilient and good under pressure
Recognised financial qualification or equivalent experience (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)Additional Information:
**THIS POSITION HAS BEEN DEEMED INSIDE IR35**
To apply, please send your CV to .
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.