Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (Multi-Skilled) - Central London - Temporary
4 on 4 off days and nights
7am - 7pm
Our client, one of the UK's largest facilities maintenance companies, are currently looking for an experienced
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join their team at a large multi tenanted commercial building in Central London on an ongoing contract basis.
Working within a team of maintenance engineers including Electricians and fabric technicians the work will involve daily interaction with commercial tenants, clients and subcontractors which will require all engineers to be well presented, professional and polite.
The majority of the work will be within the landlords areas and plant rooms with some tenanted floors and communal areas also being covered. You will need to carry out PPM and reactive maintenance, statutory compliance and general building maintenance tasks.Job Role
- Electrical and Mechanical PPM's and Reactive maintenance
- General building services tasks
- Working as part of a small maintenance team to deliver a great service to the client
- Duties will include: Fire alarm testing, ahu filter changes and coil cleans on AHU's / FCU's, boiler resets, chiller checks, BMS Monitoring , boiler & chiller re-sets and Electrical fault finding, wiring, emergency lights, power distribution, sockets, circuits, belts changes,etc.
- 4 on 4 off days and nights
- 7am - 7pm
- £18 - £22 per hour
- Mechanical - City & Guilds NVQ Level 1,2 and 3 or Equivalent
- Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
- Good communication skills
- Professional and Presentable
- Enthusiastic and a team player
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.