About The Client
This multi award winning agency is recognised as one of the most influential agencies over the past decade. They are a forward-thinking performance marketing agency, operating from eleven offices on four continents. Their mobile-native legacy puts them leaps ahead in the hyperconnected age. And their data-centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures they lead the industry.This role will start off as a three-month internship starting on £18,000 rising to £21,157 once it moves into a permanent position.How can you expect to spend their day?
The App Store Optimisation (ASO) department works with clients to optimise their iOS and Google Play app store pages in order to improve their organic ranking and conversion.Day-to-day tasks will include the following.
Tell us about the ideal intern's personality and qualifications:
- Learning how to update, interpret and analyse app store ranking reports
- Performing competitor analysis for clients
- Assisting in making ASO recommendations to clients
- Learning how to plan and execute A/B ASO experiments
- Keeping up to date with new developments within the app stores
What are the perks of interning at the company?
- Strong analytical skills and a logical, data-driven thinker
- Great organisation and time-management skills to manage different projects simultaneously
- Exemplary eye for detail
- Exceptional presentation/communication skills
- Works well in a team
- Dynamic and enthusiastic individual who's keen to work in a fun, innovative environment.
- Working in a creative, innovative environment, with others keen to pass on their extensive knowledge.
- Fantastic career development opportunities within a global agency.
- Always open to new, dynamic ideas that will push the company forward.
- A young team, with a great social culture!