Contract Project Manager/Business Analyst | ASAP Start | 10 Month Contract | Inside IR35
An opportunity has become available for a contract Contract Digital Project Manager/Business Analyst to work with one of the UK's leading clientside brands. About the role:
We are looking to bring someone on board who can oversee their portfolio of projects; deftly managing a full team of designers, researchers, developers and digital/information architects. You will be leading the team to deliver seamless and emotionally engaging end-to-end user experiences to delight customer and help improve the experience of their website.
They are looking for someone who is passionate, innovative and can constructively challenge legacy decisions and design standards to propel them to to the top of their industry.Key qualifications:
- Experience with data analysis from various sources to inform design
- Detail-oriented and capable of balancing multiple assignments at once
- Ability to understand technical concepts
- Good understanding of design thinking methodology
- Strong interpersonal skills: running meetings, collaborating with members and teams of different functions (e.g. designers, project managers, developers, etc.)
- Design and/or development experiences in the past is a plus
What's in it for you?
- Identify and gather requirements across teams
- Create effective user journey maps to serve as input into designs
- Understanding business impacts and proposing solutions based on user centric practices
- Write user stories and acceptance criteria for features
- Competitive day rate. You'll be joining a company that is famous for work/life balance and flexibility. You have the option of onsite or remote working with this super collaborative team, in a fun and supportive environment. Ultimately you will be creating beautiful experiences with a company that is doing awesome digital transformation that will delight their users.
To be considered for this unique opportunity, please click "Apply" or contact me directly ?