This is a varied opportunity which would suit an individual who enjoys working in a Call Centre environment within a strong team dynamic. This is a fast paced role which requires excellent communication and efficient coordination to schedule engineers for multiple repair works. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for their next step up to progress to a Team Leader.
My client are a fast growing business who have just landed major contracts so its a really exciting time to join the team as they continue to achieve success this year. They have a hugely supportive working culture where the team work closely together to ensure that their customers receive the highest standard of service.
* Support and monitor the team to carry out works to the highest standards.
* Manage a high number of inbound calls.
*Organise the staff rota.
* Develop staff morale, to promote an enthusiastic and committed team
* Ongoing training and development of your team, to ensure continuous improvement (i.e. mentoring, buddying and regular 1-to-1s) and regular reviews
* Manage call escalation, for example returning manager call backs
* Maintain excellent communication within your team
* Consistently meet and exceed agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
* Excellent communication skills at all levels (both written and verbal)
* Ability to proactively train and mentor others
* Innovative whilst working within agreed structure
* Demonstrates situational leadership
* Flexible and able to adapt to change
* Committed to delivering exceptional internal and external customer service
* Maintain an efficient, professional, proactive attitude at all times
Full training provided