Are you passionate about working with children aged 0-5? Then please consider an application to Randstad Education!ROLE
We currently require a Level 3 Nursery Nurse to undertake a part-time supply booking starting December 2021 within a number of Children Centres across Liverpool. The role will involve supporting learners, communicating with parents, planning and observations.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan activities for children aged between 0-5 years.
- Complete Observations for each child.
- Support learners with their development and independence.
- Contribute towards a safe and enjoyable environment.
- Competitive rate of pay, paid weekly.
- Earn £300 bonus through our refer a friend scheme.
- Free specialist training as part of your continued professional development.
- Join a supply team with an outstanding reputation.
- Be supported by professional, caring & trustworthy consultants.
As the successful Level 3 Nursery Nurse candidate you will have:
- A strong knowledge of EYFS
- Experience working in a Nursery setting
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong work ethic and a professional attitude
Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader for recruitment within education. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent roles in schools, colleges and nurseries for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2500 schools each week, our staff support over 135,000 children every day across the country, so we can find the right match for your skills. The Liverpool branch is one of the oldest and busiest in the country and has a dedicated team of consultants working across primary, secondary and SEN, and we now also have a dedicated section looking after School Support roles such as Technicians, Administration and Finance.WHAT NEXT?
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across Merseyside, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, temporary or permanent, short-or long-term, full or part-time, which may be a better match. All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks. If you are suitable, an interview would be offered immediately and you could start work once you are fully compliant to work with children.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Luke Rollings, your specialist consultant, via email or telephone at the Liverpool branch of Randstad Education.