Our client is a unique and fast growing fintech based in London.
This organisation has an exciting and innovative business model and is extremely well-funded. Their product is taking the market by storm and will continue to go from strength to strength.
As a result, they are now keen to add a commercial lawyer to their legal team reporting to the General Counsel:Duties will include:
The successful candidate will be:
- Drafting, negotiating, and advising on a broad range of commercial contracts including terms and conditions, marketing, intellectual property, and consumer law.
- Assisting with data protection, company secretarial and governance project work.
- Assisting with M&A, private equity, and venture capital projects.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and keeping the general counsel informed on relevant legal matters.
- Qualified as a lawyer in England and Wales.
- 2 to 4 years' PQE.
- Trained and qualified within a well-regarded private practice or in-house legal team.
- Experienced within the technology or financial services space.
- Able to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Able to thrive within a fast-paced and collaborative commercial environment.
Please apply with your CV to
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com