Kenneth Brian Associates are working closely with a young, growing and vibrant organisation in the heart of Epsom who are looking for a fun and enthusiastic candidate to join their team of 5 in Accounts Payable. As a rapidly growing business they have experienced an influx of invoices and need someone to start promptly to work through backlogs over the next 3 months. The ideal candidate will have experience in using Sage 200 as well as knowledge in MS Office Suite and Excel.
- Processing a high-volume of backlogged invoices
- Ensure all invoices are paid correctly
- Ensuring purchase orders match are in coherence with the invoices
- Responsible for managing any mismatches and discrepancies that have been identified
- Reviewing and processing high volumes of staff expenses
- Carry out new the supplier approval and set up accounts
- Prepare reports to send across to the relevant parties
- Maintain a strong relationship with stakeholders, clearly communicating any discrepancies.
The organisation allows flexibility to work in the office or from home.