About the role
The Brand Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and safeguarding the growing number of brands owned by the LLDC portfolio. This includes Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park East Bank, ArcelorMittal Orbit, Innovation District and more. They will act as a core part of the team, ensuring that the brand experience of the Park itself, plus both online and offline channels are delivered to a high standard.
They will also play a key role in the insight which informs brand strategy and manages two roles the in-house design and content creation functions.Key Responsibilities
Skills, Experience and Knowledge
- Lead on brand guardianship and evolution for LLDC-owned brand Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, East Bank, ArcelorMittal Orbit, Innovation District and more.
- Strategic support and day to day activation for brand sponsorship/ partnerships.
- Management of inhouse design workflow, and providing sign off on branded items as appropriate.
- Design of clear sign off procedures, ensuring all branded documents adhere to editorial and visual guidelines.
- Leader on training for CMS team and key stakeholders on brand guidelines.
- Demonstrable marketing experience in brand management and marketing.
- Experience of running a re-brand end-to-end and a clear understanding of what makes an excellent brand.
- Excellent planning and co-ordination skills with the ability to operate to tight deadlines in a pressured environment.
- Adept in project management, with the ability to proactively drive forward project objectives.
- Proactive, articulate relationship builder who can engage and influence at all levels of seniority.