Band 6 Discharge To Assess (D2A) / Reablement Occupational Therapist: Hunter AHP have an opportunity for an experienced rehab / reablement Occupational Therapist to secure a 4 month locum contract, in a, step down rehabilitation environment. The service provides Reablement and rehabilitation for patients being moved away from the acute wards prior to be released to go home.
Discharge to Assess Occupational Therapists work as part of a wider multi-disciplinary therapy team, with excellent facilities.Further details:
- Start ASAP
- 4 Month Contract
- Band 6
- Rates: £19-£25ph
- Full Time or Part Time
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Charlie Brooks at Hunter AHP today on .Not available for this position?
Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250
for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).Why Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.